Hi Wolfgang,

These import errors are usually caused by circular or missing foreign key
relationships.

You can ignore the payment and shipping gateways. If you ever want to use a
particular credit card payment gateway or shipping company, you can enter
that data into your new OFBiz.

The GL accounts may be more significant. If you check the OFBiz log
(/webtools/control/LogView), you should see which records are failing.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd