Hi Hemanth,

please check if your SYSTEM_PROPERTY table contains mail settings. They will override the settings in general.properties.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 21.08.18 um 06:06 schrieb Hemanth A:
Hello,

I'm trying to schedule the send email service  and when i try to run this
service by providing the mandatory fields ,  i see an exception thrown on
the screen.

When i look at the log files for the same. I see below error in files.

User authorization is required for this service: setLocaleFromBrowser

I tried modifying the SMTP properties in the general.properties file and
tried executing the service again , but still no luck.
Can someone help me to see , how i can test this send email service from the
webtools.

Regards
Hemanth

--