Hi Shane,
Welcome to the community!

On cursory view, I suspect there might be typo at following line in your
code

<form id="createOfbizDemoEvent" method="post"
action="<@ofbizUrl>createOfbizDemoEvent</@ofbizUrl>">

Instead of having createOfbizDemoEvent, it might be
createOfbizDemoEventcreateOfbizDemo in your code.

If this is not case, please share the your code snippet, so we can better
help.

- Best Regards.
Swapnil M Mane,
HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>