OS: Ubuntu 18.04
MYSQL Version: 5.7.23

I added localmysql, localmysqolap and localmysqltenant databases to mysql
server with ofbiz user permissions added to them.
I modified the entityengine.xml to reflect the delegator changes, and verified
that the datasource user and pass was right for the databases I had created.
I downloaded the latest JDBC connector from Oracle, but do not have the
/framework/entity/lib/jdbc path referenced in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+migrate+OfBiz+from+Derby+to+MySQL+database
 .
I do have /framework/entity/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/entity/jdbc. So I
blindly tried putting the connector driver in there, but I get errors (see
snippet below).

2018-09-13 16:07:19,880 |OFBiz-JobPoller      |GenericDelegator
|E| Failure in findListIteratorByCondition operation for entity [DynamicView]:
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
(com.mysql.jdbc.Driver). Rolling back transaction.
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
(com.mysql.jdbc.Driver)
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.connection.DBCPConnectionFactory.getConnection(DBCPConnectionFactory.java:93)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GeronimoTransactionFactory.getConnection(GeronimoTransactionFactory.java:79)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.getConnection(SQLProcessor.java:260)
~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.prepareStatement(SQLProcessor.java:366)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericDAO.selectCountByCondition(GenericDAO.java:1105)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericDAO.selectCountByCondition(GenericDAO.java:1006)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO.findCountByCondition(GenericHelperDAO.java:149)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.findCountByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1657)
 [ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.service.job.JobManager.isAvailable(JobManager.java:154)
[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller$JobManagerPoller.run(JobPoller.java:223)
[ofbiz.jar:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
        at
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.connection.DBCPConnectionFactory.getConnection(DBCPConnectionFactory.java:90)
 ~[ofbiz.jar:?]
        ... 10 more

Any help as to where to put the connector would be greatly appreciated.

-Shane MacIntyre