Hi Alex,

I'm not sure about the purpose of this feature. What is the difference between this feature and bookmarks ?

If the user have bookmark for his preferred webapp, he have to select it, log in and that's all. With this main login page, you'll add a click in the process.

I'm not sure that is useful but maybe it could be interesting for the community, let people add comments.

My 2 cents,

Julien.