That issue work ld have  answered much more eloquently like so, ctrl+c
ctrl+v and voila

*NOTE:* The default user login is *"admin"* and password *"ofbiz"*. All
demo user logins such as DemoCustomer, DemoSupplier, DemoEmployee etc have
the default password *"ofbiz"*

but still thanks for all that you do...