Hello,

I think the purpose mentioned by Devanshu is perfect. But there is no any
reference found in the OFBiz codebase where I can associate the order
content with content type Id "IMAGE_URL" with the order.

IMO, this can be a very useful use case in spectacle manufacturing industry
where the users can upload the pictures of their prescription while placing
the order. Then backend staff can access the prescription image from this
link when the manufacturing process is initiated.

Regards
--
Pritam Kute