Hi Schumann,

Sorry I don't remember having wrote a such tutorial (maybe I updated it). Have
you an URL?

Jacques

Le 27/11/2018 à 13:09, Schumann Ye a écrit :
Dear Gurus, dear Rishi, dear Jacques,

I’ve got a quick and easy question for you guys.
How can I create Plugin (as shown in step 1 below) but without running step 2
below in order to show the newly created plugin in our production environment?
Step 1: gradlew createPlugin -PpluginId=quality
Step 2: gradlew loadDefault

As I follow the tutorial written by Jacques, it seems it’s a MUST to run step 2
but I don’t want to mess up what I have done so far.
Any hint?

Many thanks and have a nice day!
Schumann
+86-18001501800