When calculating labor costs in a production run it is my understanding
that the system will use the Costs from the Routing Tasks.  That costs
is set up in the accounting manager either as a Fixed Costs, Variable
Costs, or Per Millisecond costs.

If you would the system to calculate the Actual Labor costs which one of
the 3 areas above will it use for calculation?  When declaring actual
time spent on a routing tasks what is the unit of measure?  Is is
milliseconds, seconds, or minutes.  Am I correct in assuming that it
will take the actual set up time & actual production time multiply it by
the cost component from the tasks and divide by the quantity produced?

Thanks,

James