Hi Yokesh,

You may need to go for custom logic around Picklist, Shipment,
OrderShipment and ShipmentItem data creation.

This is not congfigurable at moment, but yes it is supported by data model
to club multiple orders in single shipment.

Please check the Facility > Facilities > Select Facilty > Picking

Here you can select multiple orders picked in single pick list and proceed
further. Later the pack them in single shipmemt and ship.

But the algoritham you are looking for needs to be implemented.

HTH!

--
Rishi