I see, makes sense indeed, happy it works for you :)

Maybe you could suggest a change in a Jira?

Jacques

Le 19/02/2019 à 14:16, Rajesh Mallah a écrit :
Hi Jacques ,

Nice to hear from you and the List  ,
Once again i am on  OFBiz for a different project this time and loving it !

nextStepDate is available when we create the sales opportunity.

Many a times the lead needs to be followed up before deciding to convert it
to a
account/contact combination or creating a sales opportunity.

I feel That workflow of followup cannot be captured with the current data
model.

Although i try my best to use existing models , but To deal with this i
created
a new Entity  in a separate schema of my DB ( so as not to pollute ofbiz
entities)

\d contrib.lead_followup
                    Table "contrib.lead_followup"
      Column     |           Type           |       Modifiers
----------------+--------------------------+------------------------
  party_id       | character varying(20)    | not null
  role_type_id   | character varying(20)    | not null
  next_step      | text                     | not null
  next_step_date | timestamp with time zone | not null
  from_date      | timestamp with time zone | not null default now()
  thru_date      | timestamp with time zone |
Foreign-key constraints:
     "lead_followup_party_id_fkey" FOREIGN KEY (party_id, role_type_id)
REFERENCES ofbiz.party_role(party_id, role_type_id)

This serves my current purpose .

regds
Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
redgrape.tech

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 6:14 PM Jacques Le Roux <