Ah, yes, I see. My remarks are meant for the ecomseo/ecommerce plugins.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Michael

Am 06.03.19 um 10:23 schrieb Deepak Dixit:
@Michael,
I think Wolfgang is talking about enable/disable Accounting feature, This
feature is committed only on trunk.
This will be part of R18.12.
Here is the reference ticket for this feature implementation

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 2:46 PM Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>