Hello Girish,

Girish Vasmatkar <girish.vasmat...@hotwaxsystems.com> writes:

> I tried reproducing the issue you're facing with GNU Icecat by providing
> the exact cipher suites (that Icecat seems to present in the logs) to my
> local OFBiz installation. However, the handshake seems to be working for me.
>
> There seems to be no issue with respect to the protocol version used. It is
> all coming down to the fact that Icecat and OFBiz jvm can't settle down on
> the cipher suite to choose. As for Epiphany, I could see common cipher
> suites sent by both Icecat and Epiphany and yet OFBiz denying handshake.
>
> I'll see if there is more I can extract out of the logs but at the moment I
> can't think of a proper solution here apart from installing JCE Unlimited
> Strength in the JVM and see if you can get the handshake working.

It seems like the issue is coming from the java implementation I am
using which is icedtea 3.7 [1].  I tried with OpenJDK 10 which is
available on my distro and the SSL handshake issue dissapeared.

With OFBiz going to upgrade to Java 11, I think this issue doesn't worth
the effort of investigating further.

Thank you very much for investigating.

[1] https://icedtea.classpath.org/wiki/Main_Page

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37