Server restart requires to reload the configuration changes. Also check the
locale in the current context.
HTH!

*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Rishi Solanki*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishi-solanki-62271b7/>
Direct: +91-9893287847