Hi Rishi,
Thank for ur reply

I was thinking of external payment service like hand over the user to the
payment gateway and after payment success or failure, he comes back to the
website
I created a service add a new ext_payumoney
this is the error I'm getting
org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Illegal response;
handler could not process request [checkExternalPayment] and event return
[payumoney].

can u able to help me in that, if possible?
And once again thank you, bro,

Regards,
Shrilesh K.