Hello,

I have downloaded Apache recently and I am trying to use the Project section.

I found a few problems and I would like to know if somebody could help me with
them:

- I created a new Project and then I tried to create a few Phases associated
with that project. The phases were created but the start and end dates are by
default today's date, and there is no options to edit the phases schedule.

- When I try to open the schedule of the new phases nothing happens, the
emerging window does not work.

- When I try to create a new Task, associated with the new phases of the
project, it does not recognize the new phases and gives me the option to
associate the new task to phases of other existing demo projects and not the
new one.

Thank you very much and I will be waiting for your response