It works following this tip, I just moved the 2nd and 3rd line above the 1st.

Else you get an explaining error. You need to set the fields "Vat Tax Auth Geo Id"and especially "Vat Tax Auth Party Id" before setting "Show Prices With Vat Tax"=Y.
I used respectively FRA and FRA_TA

For the point 4.c, I set a 20% percentage for the type Value Added Tax

To create this example: https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/orderview?orderId=WSCO10000 where you can see a VAT of 20% (only today, the shared DB is only for 1 day) I ordered as FrenchCustomer (I create a password for it before)

Because, as explained in the line for Vat Tax Auth Geo Id: "it's a default value,
remember the VAT is applied in function of the client Geo"

Et voilà

HTH

Ah sorry no, I confused with the advice below ("Certificate for RMI")

I'll check anyway

Thanks,

Mmm, as I suspected this is a very old advice (more than 10 years). I'll have a
look...

Jacques