Regarding Scipio:

It is an amazing fork of ofbiz that actually has a WORKING ecommerce theme,
which seems to be fully responsive theme, at least according to google.
Google reports a user friendly UI for mobile devices, and my own tests seem
to confirm.    In addition, any patches on core ofbiz are merged into the
Scipio master branch.  I highly recommend Scipio!

Another plug for Scipio:  The dev team seems to be fully engaged whenever I
post a potential bug.  It seems to be fixed immediately, that THAT is gold.

https://www.scipioerp.com/
https://www.scipioerp.com/demo/
https://ce.scipioerp.com/shop/