Hi,

I had the same problem and modified the LoginWorker.Login method:
// aim : always refresh delegator because sometime, tenantId in dispatcher
is not the one in request attributes
// hence commented below line
            //if (delegatorNameHashIndex == -1 || (currentDelegatorTenantId
!= null && !tenantId.equals(currentDelegatorTenantId))) {
And it works for me.

Regards

Mohammed