Dear James,
If you have set the arithmatic.properties file then note that, the file
values can be override by db value. Please check your SystemProperty entity
data, and check for arithmatic properties.

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>