You can also easily generate load data by Excel itself:

- create a new sheet and insert a formula concatenating the static parts with the dynamic parts/cells of the data sheet (see example).

- apply the formula to each row by dragging the lower right corner of the cell containing the formula for the number of rows containing data

- copy the first column and paste into the load data xml file.

Example:

=CONCATENATE(
"<Party partyId='";sheet1!A65;"' partyTypeId='";sheet1!B65;"' externalId='";sheet1!C65;"' statusId='";sheet1!D65;"' />"
)

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de