Good question, Taher.

This was done without any envolvement of others. I think we should have consensus before taking any action towards infra.

Personally, I am not in favor of having another/additional signatures. In the contrary, I would like to see them reduced to 1 or two lines to make them more readable.

Some bad example with a content/noise ratio of 1:7 lines can be seen below...

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de