IMO It's a little bit tricky actually. It all depends on how the promotion
manager creates promotions in the system. But agreed with Suraj that only
one promotion with a maximum discount should be applied per cart.

Again we can provide the user with an option to choose from the list of
applicable promotions which he wants to apply on the cart.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute