Hi Wolfgang,

As mentioned in my recent email on a separate thread,
the link demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org/catalog should be
demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog (A dot should be between, demo-trunk
and ofbiz word)

P.S. Please include user mailing list in reply, in this way the wider
audience will be available to help you :-)

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org