Hello everyone,

Hopefully everyone is having a great week.

For some time now, I have been thinking about implementing Ofbiz as my back-end
system for my business.

When I go online to the official website, it shows the latest stable version is
16.11.

Now I know that this does not include the latest functionality, for example
related to the BIRT Reports etc.

I also saw that the trunk has the branch for 17.12 & 18.12 & the trunk itself.
Can I use one of these as well?

Which one would you recommend? Sorry for this perhaps “stupid” question, but I
am new to this entire programming arena :), not to mention Java itself.

My whole concern is regarding updating the entire program. I just don’t want to
constantly have to do that to get a working version.

Also, I would like to use the entire accounting module and need it to be on
point. Perhaps this makes the version selection easier?

Thanks a lot for all the advice.

I hope to hear from someone shortly.

I also wish everyone an amazing and successful week.

Sincerely,

Sebastian Dill

T.: +1 (305) 305-3816

E.: sebastiandill1...@gmail.com