Hi Pierre Smits,

First of all, sorry for replying you so late. Now as you mentioned I have configured the tenants correctly. But I'm still unable to view the all the tenants from one screen. Also I gave the user logged in, with entity-managment privileges in the master database as 'ENTITY_DATA_VIEW'. Can you please elaborate exactly what am I supposed to do in the master database?