Good morning Nicola and Suraj - We have been exploring agreements and
have not been getting it to work OTTB.  Can you tell me if the following
parameters are correct:

Product ID - GZ-1000
Party ID From - Company
Party ID To - DemoCustCompany
Role Type ID From - Blank
Role Type ID To - Customer
Agreement Type ID - Sales
Status - AGR_ACTIVE

Agreement Terms Tab - Blank
Agreement Item Type ID - Pricing
Agreement Items Product - GZ-1000 - $1
Agreement Items Party - DemoCustCompany

Is there anything else that needs to be configured for DemoCustCompany
to get GZ-1000 for $1 on a sales order.  Will this override any other
pricing for DemoCustCompany and GZ-1000

Thanks for your help!

James