Hi Rajesh,

I'm not sure what your problem is. At least the createProductCategory service
is loaded in trunk demo:

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ServiceList?constraint=alpha@c

HTH

Jacques

Le 31/10/2019 à 16:53, Rajesh Mallah a écrit :
Sorry pls ignore previous observation.

  Many services with groovy are getting exported

Looks like none of the services defined in are getting loaded.

--> file:
/opt/ofbiz/ofbiz-latest/applications/product/servicedef/services.xml

<service name="createProductCategory" default-entity-name="ProductCategory"
engine="groovy"

location="component://product/groovyScripts/product/category/CategoryServices.groovy"
invoke="createProductCategory" auth="true" export="true">

in  /opt/ofbiz/ofbiz-latest/applications/product/ofbiz-component.xml the
above file is
already referred.

     <service-resource type="model" loader="main"
location="servicedef/services.xml"/> <-------------------------------------
     <service-resource type="model" loader="main"
location="servicedef/services_facility.xml"/>
     <service-resource type="model" loader="main"
location="servicedef/services_feature.xml"/>
     <service-resource type="model" loader="main"
location="servicedef/services_inventory.xml"/>

regds
mallah.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 7:14 PM Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>