This depends of your business context where and how you will use it.

Some ideas :

 * few suppliers but huge request to resolve products -> GoodIdentification
 * Products need more information how supplier works with its -> SupplierProduct  * No special use just for information or huge switch Product and Supplier or Other -> extend ProductRole

Cheers Nicolas