*Dear James,*
*With minor customization reservation sequence can be modified FIFO
Received, LIFO Received, FIFO Expire, LIFO Expire, Greater Unit Cost, Less
Unit Cost sequence. For serialize inventory assignment and lot inventory
you may need to do more customization.*

*I'm not sure about the serialize inventory, but Lot data mode supported in
OFBiz but no support code available.*

*HTH!*

Best Regards,
--