Hi Andrew,
Here you have two options as you already mentioned and both have advantages
and todos.

   - Expose all OFBiz services to interact with wordpress. and keep the
   ecommerce site on wordpress.
   - Advantage: You will have content/theme managed already working website.
      - TODOs: You need to know all the services and business. Also need to
      find a way to expose and data interaction point at both side. Data
      migration is another work needs to be done. Running two system
in parallel.
      - Rewrite the ecommerce website in the OFBiz.
   - Advantage: You will have the theme managed website but not as smart as
      wordpress to manage but on single platform.
      - TODOs: Ecommerce site rewrite and url redirects needs to be managed.

In either case data migration would be required from wordpress to OFBiz. I
would suggest to go with rewriting the ecommerce site on top of OFBiz. This
will help to take OFBiz as is, with comparatively less efforts including
testing.

As of now I do not know if Sanity around wordpress bolting exists in OFBiz.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*