I have JDK1.8.0_241 and apache-ofbiz-16.11.07 installed on a 64 bit Windows 10
machine. I can log in and interact with ofbiz, but when I try to visit
ofbizDemo I get taken to https://localhost:8443/ofbizDemo/control/main which
displays the following Error Message:

org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ofbizDemo/widget/OfbizDemoScreens.xml#main]:
org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ofbizDemo/widget/CommonScreens.xml#OfbizDemoCommonDecorator]:
org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ofbizDemo/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
[OfbizDemoUiLabels] in the locale [en_US] (Could not find resource bundle
[OfbizDemoUiLabels] in the locale [en_US]) (Error rendering screen
[...]

I am not a programmer or a developer. I am a single user business owner who
wants to have an erp system in place by the time I'm ready to expand. I would
like to get setup with a usable install of ofbiz. I was not prepared to go down
this rabbit hole.

So, in addition to helping me with the error message above, I'm hoping that the
community can guide me (tell me) how to accomplish the following:

Write a program or script that starts ofbiz with the correct databases and
options set so that the end user never faces a command prompt. I assume this is
a really easy, but super secret trick that programmers keep to themselves.
Please tell me how to do it.
How to add and remove packages.
How to load my own instance of ofbiz without example data.
How to load my own instance of obiz with my company data. Is this 'seed' data?

I don't mind having to learn some programming, but I'm not trying to make my
life about erp. I need to get setup and run my company, so that I can
eventually pay someone else to program and maintain the erp system. Also, there
are instructions everywhere. Some of them are useful and some are misleading.
Your personal help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve