Hi Vipin,

we have implemented an SSO integration via SAML2 with Azure for a portal solution and several subsystems based on OFBiz recently.

The solution mainly consists of

* a SAML API implementation using the OneLogin SAML API

* this was modified to make use of the internal OFBiz login service for the local OFBiz webapp login

* the integration happens using the OFBiz login extension mechnism (which we also have improved for dealing with logout) by an implementation of org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginCheck to hook into LoginWorker.extensionCheckLogin for webapp specific external SAML2 authentication

* the SAML SSO login can be configured/activated per webapp

You will still need an OFBiz user for the use of your application, if it is not to be used anonymously.

Hope that helps, best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de