Hi Tomek,

this is not easily possible OOTB. For some approaches, see discussion in [1].

We are using a custom configure mechanism which is described in [2]. It is on my todo list to explain it a bit more and provide a patch/proposal for introduction into OFBiz.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a4d6afc536b33182651f01e25d50ce684d055b4d7aea45e9e15d7c0a%40%3Cdev.ofbiz.apache.org%3E