Hello James,

We have implemented the multisite feature in Ofbiz under the task OFBIZ-7120
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7120>. You can find all the
necessary details from here.

To enable the feature, we need to load CmsMultiSiteDemoData.xml
and CmsSiteDemoData.xml data only. These are sample data for multisite. you
can also change it as per your need.

Here are the URLs for accessing these directly.

1) CmsSite(Default) = https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/
2) WebSite-1 = https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/website-1
3) WebSite-2 = https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/website-2

--