Hello All,

I am new to OFBIZ and would like to implement the ERP/MRP system for my
business. This is a long email, but I am basically looking for guidance, for
examples, document to read, etc..

Here is an overview of our business.
- We purchase the retail packaging for the product and send them to the
manufacturer.
- We outsource the manufacturing and the packaging for the product to a 3rd
party.
- We exclusively sales our product on our website (Shopify) and Amazon.

I downloaded and installed OFBIZ, however, I am having a hard time finding
the information needed to get started. On a high-level, here is what I am
trying to accomplish.

- Understand the full procurement cycle. From PO - to receiving the goods
and payments. Including on how to account for shipping costs
- Set up manufacturing to take account of labour costs provided by our 3rd
party manufacturer. This would include the system to calculate the per
product costing.
- Understand the full sale cycle from SO to shipping to customers and
receiving payments.
- I would like to understand how to do bulk import of historical data
- Is there a plugin already developed to synchronize with Amazon?

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html