Hi Sakthivel,

If you're looking for a JobScheduler that can work with implementations
(services) that are running on its own and other (virtual) instances, and
are looking for an Open Source solution, you may consider taking a look at
Apache Airflow (https://airflow.apache.org).

The community over there is doing a good job and appear (AFAICT) a
production grade solution.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since