Please, please unsubscribe me!
Patrick M O'Donnell

    On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 09:07:10 AM EDT, Eugen Stan
<eugen.s...@netdava.com> wrote:

 Thank you very much Pierre, helpful as always.

I did discover an issue with
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/FindAgreement .

On my computer (and I guess on all, it does not load the less file.

---

URL
:https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/rainbowstone/ra%C4%B1nbowstone-emerald.less
Request :GET
Status code: 404

---

As you can see it loads "ra%C4%B1nbowstone-emerald.less" instead of
"rainbowstone-emerald.less" which returns 200 OK.

I believe it is a typo in the generated HTML.

La 20.06.2020 09:40, Pierre Smits a scris:

--
Eugen Stan
+40720 898 747 / netdava.com