Hi Ofbiz Security Experts,

Requirement: I have an encryption key. Where should I keep it?

>From the various documentation and code review, I found that I can keep them
>in the entity "EntityKeyStore". Ideally per my understanding, the encryption
>key should be kept elsewhere so that in case the DB is compromised for any
>reason, the keys are not.

What are the production instructions for storing the keys? Is it possible that
I can keep the encryption key(s) in another System (say S3) and then use it?
That way I do not have to store the keys in the same database whose data is
encrypted with it.

I know this is not a new problem, so I am hopeful that there are some solutions
to this.

Best,
Pratyush