Mmm, actually not totally,

I have updated, it depends on versions.

It's better to refer to:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/trunk/readme/html5/README.html
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/stable/readme/html5/README.html#start-ofbiz-in-remote-debug-mode
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/next/readme/html5/README.html#start-ofbiz-in-remote-debug-mode

Even if we still miss the version there. I though it was, I'll add it...

Thanks Girish,

I'll fix that

Jacques

Le 04/09/2020 à 12:44, Girish Vasmatkar a écrit :
Hi Jacques -

The documentation seems outdated as it still references an old custom ofbiz
debug task - "ofbizDebug". It was removed from build.gradle since gradle
supported the command line argument "--debug-jvm" that did exactly what
"ofbizDebug" did.
I'll update the page if everybody agrees.

Best,
Girish

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 3:27 PM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>