I guess after one of the recent Windows updates the file init-gradle-wrapper.bat will not run anymore.

After downloading apache-ofbiz-17.12.04.zip and unpacking it I have problems running the init-gradle-wrapper.bat script in an administrator command window. I get the message like „The file "C:\ofbiz\gradle\init-gradle-wrapper.ps1" cannot be executed - the file "C:\ofbiz\gradle\init-gradle-wrapper.ps1" is not digitally signed.

I finally got it to work by changing the executionpolicy in the init-gradle-wrapper.bat file from „remotesigned“ to „bypass“:
Powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -File gradle\init-gradle-wrapper.ps1