Hello Aditya,

Thanks for your time. Actually I needed someone to guide me to the last step
you mentioned which is the PartyService.Java as I went thru the available
documentation and execution workflows starting from the URL up to the forms and
services but was missing that one. This leads us to another related issue
please that's if you know a good tutorial to show how to debug the code in
Eclipse or Idea as from a programmer point of view this is the best way I know
to trace program execution and understand what is being done where.

Regards,

Emad