Additionally, I'd recommend putting a component-load.xml in the plugins directory where you can specify which plugin(s) should be loaded and in which order.

For a quick change, simply comment out the plugins you do not need and restart ofbiz.

component-load.xml

<component-loader xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/component-loader.xsd";>
    <load-component component-location="mytest"/>
    <load-component component-location="mytest-2"/>
   <!-- <load-component component-location="mytest-current"/> -->
</component-loader>

You should be able to see the loading of your plugin(s) in the log like this:

2020-11-02 14:56:23,028 |main |CatalinaContainer             |I| Creating context [mytest]

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de