From: Dominic Amann <dominic.am...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 5:57 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Subject: Project manager error message

I have a project as admin, and I then gave a user PROJECT_ADMIN privilege
(and PROJECTADMIN and PROJECT ADMIN), but that user always gets an error
message when I select the project menu:

ava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location
[component://projectmgr/groovyScripts/ListCurrentProjects.groovy]:
org.apache.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException: You have no access to the
project#: 9000

I can go to other (non main) project module menus, but not the main.

--

Dominic Amann

M 416-270-4587