You can simply continue with your email instead of choosing Google.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 27.11.20 um 12:19 schrieb Georg Potthast 2:
At least I cannot successfully open an account on Slack. When I selected "Access
with Google" as offered on the screen, I was asked if I would allow to provide
access to my data to Slack and after I answered yes, I was presented with a drop-down
list with all my email addresses to choose from.

Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de> hat am 27.11.2020 08:24 geschrieben:

Good morning Georg,

there are several people on the #ofbiz Slack channel with mail addresses
other than @apache.org so this should work.

What makes you think that Slack will read all your email contacts then?
I am pretty sure that this can be switched off for data protection reasons.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de