From: Jason RJ <jason_of...@reast.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 5:08:02 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Entity ChildWorkEffort

Hey Schumann,

I think there's some logic that makes this happen.

In the workeffort\entitydef\entitymodel_view.xml we have a Parent defintion:

       <relation type="one-nofk" title="Parent"
rel-entity-name="WorkEffort">
         <key-map field-name="workEffortParentId"
rel-field-name="workEffortId"/>
       </relation>

The code in ModelReader.java takes care of creating the reverse relation
for Child automatically:

        // create the new relationship even if one exists so we can show
what we are looking for in the info message
        // don't do relationship to the same entity, unless title is
"Parent", then do a "Child" automatically
        String title = modelRelation.getTitle();
        if
(curModelEntity.getEntityName().equals(relatedEnt.getEntityName()) &&
"Parent".equals(title)) {
            title = "Child";
        }

Hope that helps,