Hi Andrei,

if you load data through XML files, there is no application logic in play. It's a plain import to the database.

So if you load invoices with the same invoice id (which is the primary key for the invoice table), the second dataset will overwrite the first.

The mentioned setting will not help with the problem during import. Because of the primary key, you cannot have the same invoice id twice so *I guess* the setting will generate an invoice id with the year and id (like 2021-1 or similar). But I'm not sure though...

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de