Hello Pratyush,

I have this configuration that works fine

<thread-pool send-to-pool="pool"
purge-job-days="4"
failed-retry-min="30"
ttl="120000"
jobs="100"
min-threads="4"
max-threads="7"
poll-enabled="true"
poll-db-millis="30000">
<run-from-pool name="pool"/>
</thread-pool>

But not sure that your on the good way to solve your problem. This
configuration is for the job manager and not increase the threading on your
server for main OFBiz thread.
I suggest you to check your jvm values, database activity for improve indexes,
or analyze secas or eecas not useful for your process to increase your velocity

Cheers,
Nicolas