You have the entity InvoiceContent [1] that manage your case.
At this time there is no native interface on the OFBiz standard to
manage it.

The idea is :
 * you define different invoice content type to identify the purpose of
a document for the invoice
 * you load your document as content
 * you link it with the good invoice content type.

You have many example on the framework like CustRequest, Party, Product
or CommunicationEvent

Have fun,
Nicolas

[1]