Hello Pierre,

I cannot tell you, because I didn't understand exactly the context of the
problem raised by James: it sounds like it could be.
The issue in the OFBIZ-12264 has a specific context, but I don't know if
James has the same or similar configuration/implementation.

@ja...@productive1.com <ja...@productive1.com> Could you please share more
details about the problem? And could you take a look at the OFBiz issue
OFBIZ-12264 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12264> and tell us
if you are facing a similar problem?
That could be very useful to help you out.

Thank you,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri